LIVE FREE Campaign
Everyday approximately 108 people die from drug overdose, not including alcohol related deaths.
Substance Abuse is on the Rise – 50% of Americans have a loved one suffering from drug abuse at any given time. That is a startling statistic and one that is so huge, chances are that you may personally know someone who is struggling with a chemical addition right now. Join us in the fight to help those battling chemical addictions to LIVE FREE!
FREE A LIFE FROM CHEMICAL ADDICTION!
• Over 40.7 million Americans abuse alcohol and drugs
• 50% of Americans have a loved one suffering from drug abuse at any given time
• The average age of first time use is between 10 and 12 years
• Nearly 6.2 million Americans 12 and older abuse prescription drugs
• An average 38,371 people die from drug overdoses in the US yearly
HOPE FOR DRUG & ALCOHOL ADDICTIONS
Reach Recovery is a non-profit ministry created to reach, engage, and restore hope to adults battling drug and alcohol dependencies. Our vision is to see a community where adults LIVE FREE from drug and alcohol dependencies as they achieve, maintain, and lead a permanent lifestyle of sobriety obtained through hope found in Christ.